ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDIES
at Free International University of Moldova
(Universitatea Liberă Internaţională din Moldova - ULIM)
I. The necessary documents:
1. General Secondary school Diploma or High School Diploma, which certifies complete secondary education, attested by the Ministry of Education of the country delivering this act. The act will comprise the holder's rights;
2. Bachelor's degree Diploma and its supplement, authenticated by the Ministry of Education of the country of origin of the documents;
3. Master's degree diploma and its supplement, authenticated by the Ministry of Education of the country issuing the documents;
4. Criminal record from the country of origin (residence);
5. Medical certificate (international standard) and a negative test for HIV/AIDS;
6. The notarized copies of birth and marriage certificates or name changing confirmation (for those who have changed their name);
7. Preparatory courses diploma or certificate of proficiency in the language into which the courses will be taught;
8. Solvency certificate from the bank, accompanied by an account statement, issued not later than 10 days before presentation, certifying the existence on the account of each candidate or his trustee of a sum not less than 4000 EURO;
9. Curriculum Vitae (European model);
10. Passport with the period of validity not less than one year;
11. 6 photos: 4x5cm;
12. Supplements of bachelor and master diplomas should contain the following information:
- the study period (duration);
- the academic value of the act (the holder’s right to be admitted in the next study level);
- the description of the scoring or evaluation system.
Otherwise, will be required a note from the Ministry of Education of the country of origin of the study document, in which all these items will be mentioned.
►NB: If the documents mentioned in pp 1 - 8, 12 have been done in other languages than Romanian, Russian, English or French, they will be accompanied by a translation (notary confirmed) into one of these languages.
The originals of all documents and their translations will be accepted by the university's Department for Foreign Students only if they are be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or apostilled in accordance with the official procedure in concerned country.
II. The procedure for admission to studies:
In order to confirm the right of admission to study by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Moldova and start the procedure of the invitation preparation, you should submit by fax: +373 22 22 00 28 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org the copies of the documents mentioned in pp 1 - 4, 6 – 10, 12 with the following information: route and border crossing points of Moldova. After the documents examination by the Ministry of Education and the admission confirmation, the procedure of invitation will be initiated. Originals of all documents and their translations are presented on arrival at the university.
The invitation allows obtaining the entry visa at one of the embassies or consular offices of the Republic of Moldova in Turkey.
The deadline for documents submission in order to confirm the right of admission to study - 25 Noiembrie.
III. Payment for study:
Payment amount for an academic year depends of the language of teaching. For Romanian or Russian is 1490 Euro and for English or French is 1690 Euro. Every foreigner at the time of registration, have to pay the tuition fee for at least one academic year. From the second year of study, payment can be accepted in installments during the academic year.
In accordance with the Bologna Process, the higher education is structured in three cycles: cycle I – Bachelor Degree, Cycle II - Master Degree and Cycle III – PhD Degree. Forms of study: with full-time frequency, part-time frequency and distance learning. The didactic process is organized in Romanian, Russian, English or French.
The period of study at the Cycle III - PhD lasts 4 years.
V. Conditions of accommodation:
Upon request, the university offers the accommodation in the student hostel. Monthly payment for a person is between 45 and 65 Euro, depending on the number of places in the room. Within the university campus are open cafeteria and coffee shop, where the teachers as all as the students can take low-priced meals.
For further information concerning the process of admission, invitation, legalization, presentation of documents, tuition fee, guarantee sum etc. don’t hesitate to contact us at tel. numbers (+373 22) 22 38 15; 20 59 28 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Foreign students department